Saturday 20 April 2013

Weblogs as sources of current information

Weblogs and Libraries by: Laurel A.Clyde

Belinda Weaver's view on Blogging . "She find the format perfect for current awareness and though personal weblogs are waste of time, she says the best contain useful postings that help their readers to keep up to date. Many weblogs have emerged as authoritative sources of information in their fields. She also felt much more up to date with issues affecting libraries since started to read blogs and enjoyed to be part of wider community of bloggers". pg 8


This is so amazing I aslo felt like that at first , what the point of this , but as more I kept on blogging and reading other people's  blogs , I started to enjoy this is amazing and wonderful expirience, I am encouraging other people around me to blog, as it is so fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment